Top 10 Things to Do in Victoria, BC
Most things you can walk too!
1. Butchart Gardens – plan to take lots of pictures!
2. Miniature World – “The Greatest Little Show on Earth!”
3. The Fairmont Empress Hotel – Victorian era elegance complete with afternoon tea
4. The Royal British Columbia Museum – learn all about the region through realistic dioramas
5. The Pacific Undersea Gardens – see under the sea without getting wet
6. Craigdarroch Castle – not quite a real castle, but still cool
7. Beacon Hill Park – a beautiful place for a pick-nick
8. The Bug Zo0 – beware, loads of creepy crawlies
9. The Maritime Museum of BC – Ahoy ye mates!
10. Discovery Island – see the wild side of BC!