We welcome articles from other experts in the field.
Guest Blogger Guidelines
1. All entries must be submitted to our email for approval: email@example.com
a. We will convert it to our format and ensure it is clean.
2. All entries must be in keeping with our theme and content (family travel and education)
a. Examples include: travel destinations, travel tips, living abroad, foods, educating children, world traveling advice, etc.
b. Content should be interesting, humorous, and informative.
3. All entries must be free of profanity, slang, racial, gender, or cultural slurs, drug use, or political affiliation.
4. All entries should be between 300 and 1,000 words.
5. All entries need to be well written, grammatically correct, and spell-checked.
6. Please include one copy free picture.
7. Posts may be original or re-posts of your previous work.
a. We will run your article through a plagiarism program, Turn It In, to ensure you own it.
8. No advertising or soliciting is allowed (product endorsement may be allowed if it is a consumer review of a product you have personally used).
9. You may include one back link to your site in the post.
10. Spamming, embedded URL’s, or hidden backs-links will not be accepted!
*All entries must meet all 10 criteria or will be rejected, no exceptions. Depending on the content and quality of your article and our space availability we may or may not post your article.
Thank you for sharing your expertise with us and our readers.